- Our own analysts;
- 30 qualitative "general public" interviewers;
- 10 qualitative interviewers specialized in B to B;
- 20 recruiters for group discussion.
- 400 "general public" interviewers for traditional questionnaires (on paper);
- 50 specialized interviewers trained for CAPI interviews (with laptops);
- 110 specialized and trained interviewers for CATI interviews (by telephone), including 10 interviewers who are fluent in Spanish for surveys carried out in parts of Latin America outside of Brazil.